Markal PMUC SL.250 RVS marker rood (doos 12 pcs)
2 op voorraad
Features and benefits:
- Low chlorid INTRAMA SL.250 valve action paint marker PMUC for nuclear power plant use.
- The paint of this paint marker is low chloride, making it safe for marking stainless steel.
- When the mark is removed, it will leave no trace on steel and will not affect a galvanising process or a top coat.
- Water and UV resistant
- Low Chloride paint (chlorine, fluorine, iodine, bromine ,…): < 200ppm
- Low lead marker (lead, mercury, cadmium): < 200ppm
- Harmful solvents Paint (toluene, xylene ,…)
- Resists to temperatures up to 100 ° C.
- Use at temperatures between -20 ° C to +50 ° C.
Fields of application:
- Nuclear-power generation
- Other power generation facilities
- Aviation and aerospace
- Ship building and repair
- Oil and gas
- Stainless steel
- Alloy and super alloy metals
- Alloy metals